BLS, ACLS and PALS Classes Every Day by Appointment! 917-600-0729.
Welcome to New York Best CPR! Same Day Certification Cards by the American Heart Association for BLS, CPR, ACLS and PALS. We are proud to be the official training site of the American Heart Association. We offer a wide variety of CPR classes and first aid classes that are designed to give you the skills that you need, to save someone’s life in the event of a medical emergency. To schedule your AHA approved course, call us at (917) 600-0729 today.
Discover Our Courses!
We offer American Heart Association approved BLS, CPR-AED and First Aid, ACLS and PALS. Same day certification cards from American Heart Association valid for two years.
Basic Life Support
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- ACLS algorithms
- Post-cardiac-arrest care
- airway management
- rhythm recognition
- high-quality CPR
- effective resuscitation team dynamics
- BLS and ACLS surveys
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- identification and initial care of other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke).
- Define systems of care
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric emergencies
- Concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment
- PALS treatment algorithms
- Differentiate between respiratory distress and failure
- Perform early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiate between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Perform early interventions for the treatment of shock
Book Your Class Today!
ACLS and PALS classes are held at 9:00 am and 4:00 pm every day and also by appointment.
BLS/CPR/CPR-AED and First Aid classes are held every day at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm and also by appointment.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
copyright 2022 http://www.newyorkbestcpr.com
New York Best CPR is a service of New Life Savers Inc.
copyright 2021 http://www.newyorkbestcpr.coA service of New Life Savers